Since having surgery on Monday, I didn’t have a whole lot of time to prep for this week’s segment of “According to Lana“. Usually we have a week full of activities and discussions that I can break down for y’all. However, this week consisted of a whole lot of Netflix, napping, and snacking! We talked about it and figured y’all wouldn’t be too enthusiastic to read about how many hours we laid in bed or how many rice cakes we managed to scarf down. SO. Lana made the decision to talk about her new favorites on Netflix!
****These reviews are 100% from Lana—keep in mind she’s 4*****
– Sing is about a bunch of singing animals. The koala man has to throw a good show, and the only thing he can think of is a singing show. No one thinks he can do it. I thought he could though, because he was so cute. The pig lady, Rosita, had waaaaaayyyy too many kids. But she was a really good mommy. All mommies have what it takes to be a good mom. She could sing, too. If they didn’t mess up the stage, Rosita would’ve won. I want to watch this movie everyday.
– That girl, Mulan, disobeyed her parents and was bad. But she got rid of the bad man so does that make it okay? I don’t know…. I really liked the dragon lizard and the cricket. They were pretty funny. I think I want to fight like Mulan, then I can save everybody too. I don’t want to be a princess anymore. They are too pretty. Mulan is cool.
– AL-FAL-FA! Those little boys were SILLY. I don’t know where their mommy’s and daddy’s were, but they probably would’ve gotten in trouble. Especially the little fishing boys. And I don’t know why the police didn’t arrest them for burning down the house! That was crazy. Those boys were really funny in the ballet costumes. Boys can dance, but not them!
Pretty Little Liars
– I just like this one because mommy likes it. I didn’t really watch it, though.
Earth to Luna & Sid the Science Kid
– These are cool science shows. I think we should watch them sometimes for science lessons. Luna and Jupiter turned into butterflies and Sid had a funky banana! We should do science projects like those too! That would be fun. I learned a lot watching them.
Thanks for reading about Lana’s favorite movies and TV shows on Netflix!
Do you have any show recommendations that you or your littles like to watch? BONUS POINTS if there’s a show that you BOTH enjoy!
For more According to Lana:
If you have any suggestions of topics you would like to hear Lana’s opinion on, drop a comment below and check back to see what she has to say!
For blog updates be sure to subscribe below! You can also follow Mama Of Kings Blog on Facebook!